We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salacious Gossipe Tours at Hampton Court Palace

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
7,256 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Salacious Gossipe Tours at Hampton Court Palace

I did one of these last night and it was very entertaining. Nice being shown around the Palace when it's empty. If you're thinking of going then do so, but they've only got a few dates available now.

Be aware though that it is most definitely "adults only". If you are easily shocked, or offended, then it is probably not for you. ;p

You get a glass of champagne at the beginning too!

And also be aware that even though the website says "90 minutes" my tour actually lasted about 2 hours. Something to bear in mind if you have long way to get back to you accommodation.

Edited: 01 September 2014, 11:39
london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
12,329 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Salacious Gossipe Tours at Hampton Court Palace

Sounds great and following your advice I have just booked four tickets.

2. Re: Salacious Gossipe Tours at Hampton Court Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 21:44
Edited: 01 September 2014, 21:44
Kent, UK
Level Contributor
7,256 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Salacious Gossipe Tours at Hampton Court Palace

Enjoy. :)

The start of the tour is outside; luckily it was a nice evening last night. Didn't get home until around ten past midnight though!

Actually, I should have done this tour a couple of years ago, when they did members only tours (with a discount), but they realised they'd double booked another event on the same day I'd booked so had to cancel, and I couldn't make any of the other members' dates.

4. Re: Salacious Gossipe Tours at Hampton Court Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 06:16