We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London NYE 2014/2015

London NYE 2014/2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 15:11
London, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London NYE 2014/2015

There are usually fireworks on the river around the London Eye, apart from that many places have their own parties and so on but there is no central booking system so you need to find a place you think might suit your interests and then see if they have something one.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: London NYE 2014/2015

I'm interested in the same question. I want to watch the fireworks but don't want to spend all evening waiting just to see a 10 minute show. I've been reading a lot and a boat trip does not seem advised but other options do seem quite expensive.

Any recommendations?

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,583 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: London NYE 2014/2015

royal festival hall have great views from it's balcony and tickets are under £100 per person if you book early.

4. Re: London NYE 2014/2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2015, 05:15