We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

QPR vs. Liverpool 19 October

San antonio
1 post
Save Topic
QPR vs. Liverpool 19 October

I am traveling to London and I would love to see the Reds play at QPR. I am having trouble finding answers on what the best way to get tickets in the Liverpool section would be. I am not a member so I know I may have to pay more for the ticket and I am ok with that as long as I know it is a bonafide ticket.

In the event that I can't find one, what is the best pub in Liverpool to watch the match?

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: QPR vs. Liverpool 19 October

I'd say you have essentially zero chance of getting a ticket in the allocate Liverpool section for this match, it's a tiny ground and a tiny allocation. Only supporters with the best attendance records would even stand a chance of getting tickets for this most will lose out. You'd need to ask in the Liverpool forum about the best place to watch it in Liverpool.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,622 posts
5,730 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: QPR vs. Liverpool 19 October

Best find a pub and watch the match on the tellie.

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,717 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: QPR vs. Liverpool 19 October

Allocation for away games with the liverpool fans is usually limited to 3-4,000 tickets. Tickets are available for those with a season ticket and previously attended a number of away matches (usually 9-12 matches). here's the criteria for west ham away soon (qpr will be same):- Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card Holders with 12+ Premier League away games from season 13/14 can purchase tickets.

So yes your chances are slightly less than nil to get away tickets not just for qpr but most pl away matches.

Edited: 02 September 2014, 09:06
East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,361 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: QPR vs. Liverpool 19 October

>>> In the event that I can't find one, what is the best pub in Liverpool to watch the match?<<<

You start your post by saying that you're traveling to London, in which case it would make sense to watch the game in a pub in London. The experience will be the same, and you'd avoid making a 400 mile round trip.

5. Re: QPR vs. Liverpool 19 October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 06:15