We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Scissor Sisters Concert - Trafalgar Square

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wiltshire
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Free Scissor Sisters Concert - Trafalgar Square

Does anyone know how this works.

Do they close off the whole of trafalgar square including the roads? I haven't got tickets for this, but am wondering whether it would be possible to be within the vacinity of Trafalgar Square and to hear or even see the concert.

Any help or comments would be appreciated

Many thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,773 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free Scissor Sisters Concert - Trafalgar Square

Its official that all free tickets have been allocated so not much chance of seeing them, perhaps hearing them though!

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free Scissor Sisters Concert - Trafalgar Square

it will be pretty manic up there but I'm sure the sound will carry fairly far. They still have tickets avaible for the London Arena gig on the 26th Nov....not bad price either at 25 quid.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,437 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free Scissor Sisters Concert - Trafalgar Square

lara i think you'll find all the SS gigs (except Belfast & Dublin) are sold out, at least, thats the indication from the ticketmaster website. I've been bidding on ebay for the brighton gig, and theyre going for £100+ for a pair! (face value £25!) and some have gone for as much as £150-£175.

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free Scissor Sisters Concert - Trafalgar Square

I ordered 4 on Friday through gigsandtours.com they were £27.50 each for the seated ones.....good luck for the Brighton gig.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,437 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free Scissor Sisters Concert - Trafalgar Square

thks Lara, 25th is now sold out, but 26th still available (seats only @ £25each)

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Free Scissor Sisters Concert - Trafalgar Square

also have a look on livenation.co.uk

they seem to still have a section for most of the Wembley dates, some standing some seated.....

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,743 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Free Scissor Sisters Concert - Trafalgar Square

I wish I could be there. They are one of my favorite bands!!! Good luck and I hope that you get to hear them.

Wendi

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Free Scissor Sisters Concert - Trafalgar Square

Thanks everyone

9. Re: Free Scissor Sisters Concert - Trafalgar Square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 04:18