We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 for 1 website updated/even better offers!

L.A. 'burbs, CA
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
2 for 1 website updated/even better offers!

FYI - The offers on the website have been updated since they were due to expire tomorrow. The new ones now expire in July '07. The good news is some of the deals are even better! The Tower of London offer has gone from "Buy one get one 1/2 off" to "Buy One Get One Free". That's at least an additional one rubber duckie in savings! ;)

If you are due for a visit soon (or even later) it is well worth a visit as there are opportunities for significant savings!

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,359 Reviews
from US$130.80*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,129 Reviews
from US$139.50*
US$155.00
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
517 Reviews
from US$118.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
477 Reviews
from US$348.40*
Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,974 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 for 1 website updated/even better offers!

Will probably be going to London in Jan or Feb - how long does the offer last for?

Got the link?

London, United...
Level Contributor
148 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 for 1 website updated/even better offers!

what is the name of this site?

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 for 1 website updated/even better offers!

The link is http://www.2for1entry.co.uk/

SoundDiva

L.A. 'burbs, CA
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 for 1 website updated/even better offers!

Sorry guys :

2for1entry.co.uk/

The new offers expire in July '07. :)

Augusta, Maine
Level Contributor
105 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 for 1 website updated/even better offers!

how does this work? I am arriving Oct 8th...do i have time to order this online?

With my nose in a...
Level Contributor
781 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 for 1 website updated/even better offers!

What does it mean - when you go by train? Is the offer only open to people with rail tickets? A bit confused!...

Newcastle upon...
Destination Expert
for Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
1,790 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 for 1 website updated/even better offers!

Lisa - you print the vouchers out yourself any time

Landan - it is primarily aimed at people coming by train, but I have copied a couple of questions from the site regarding types of train tickets and Oyster cards

PS. I used a couple of offers in the summer and they didn't ask me for my train tickets so no harm in trying even if you are not going to have train tickets!

What kinds of train tickets are valid for this promotion?

2for1 offers/admission vouchers are available with absolutely ANY train ticket issued to London and valid on the day you wish to the visit the attraction, theatre, or restaurant, e.g. rail tickets include Travelcards, Family Travelcards, Cheap Day Returns, Savers, SuperSavers, Network AwayBreaks, Advance Purchase Tickets, Apex, Open tickets, Season Tickets, various promotional travel tickets that may be issued from time to time, etc...

By way of recognition if your travel ticket shows the Double-Arrow (or 'crows-foot') logo you're safe to assume it is valid. If you are unsure in any way please ask at your local staffed National Rail station.

If you have a valid rail ticket that is valid for more than one day e.g. Saver return to London valid for one month on the return journey, you can use this to visit an attraction within that same one month period of return travel validity.

Please always remember to present your valid rail tickets alongside your 2for1 London Attractions voucher at the attractions box office.

For further information please visit www.nationalrail.co.uk.

Can I use an oyster card?

You are able to use Oyster cards that are issued in conjunction with:

Freedom passes

Travelcards - weekly, monthly or yearly. However your Oyster card MUST be accompanied by your Record Card that proves the purchase of a Travelcard which is valid for the date of your visit.

Please note that Oyster Pre-Pay, and Single/Return tickets bought for travel by London Underground/tube only are NOT valid for use with this offer.

Can I use Underground/tube only tickets and/or London Bus only tickets?

Generally, No. However if your travel ticket has an element of National Rail/train company travel included, e.g. any type of Travelcard, train/tube inclusive ticket, then the answer is Yes. By way of recognition if your travel ticket shows the Double-Arrow (or 'crows-foot') logo you're safe to assume it is valid. If you are unsure in any way please ask at your local staffed National Rail station.

New York City
Level Contributor
60 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 for 1 website updated/even better offers!

thank you Saral...this is good to know,,so i'll be using a 1-day travelcard then.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,613 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 for 1 website updated/even better offers!

Thanks for the update mcubed. I'll be taking a friend to London next summer and it will be her first trip. I'll be re-visiting a lot of the main London sites again and this will help us save a lot!! Thanks!! :o)

L.A. 'burbs, CA
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 for 1 website updated/even better offers!

No problem Kay. I, too, will be re-visiting a few sites w/ my husband as we leave on Thursday (yippee!). He has never been to London before and I am looking forward to watching hime "fall in love" w/London as I already have. You can really save a bundle w/the 2 for 1 coupons, especially considering the exchange rate for us! I am getting my Wagamama coupons on Monday, too!