We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Nightlife for Trendy Youths???

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Topic
Sunday Nightlife for Trendy Youths???

Hello,

Looking into Nightlife in London for a week on Sunday. Will be in the city and looking to party. We are in our early 20s and looking to checkout the hip trendys bars and clubs. Dont know where is cool to go to on a Sunday night so thought i would try here. We are staying in Knightsbridge at the Sheraton park tower then going to Cactus Blue(if any one knows it) on fulham road for dinner. We dont know where to go as we are not from the city and would like to go to a busy trendy club where all the cool london jet set people hang out...im trying to give my girlfriend a really top night out and she likes to party.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
443 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Nightlife for Trendy Youths???

I've not been to the Cactus Blue, but I thought they have a decent bar there so it might be wise staying put.

If you really want to go clubbing on a Sunday I think you really need to head down to the West End. AKA http://www.akalondon.com will play more house music and the Gardening Club http://www.rockgarden.co.uk/ more '80s. There might be a club of places around Soho, but I don't know what will be open on a Sunday. But I'm wouldn't really call them "trendy".

I would grab a copy of the Time Out magazine to see what else is on on a Sunday.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Nightlife for Trendy Youths???

Anybody got any personal recommendations about wheres hip and busy to go to on a Sunday night in the centre of London(bars, clubs)

Cheers

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Nightlife for Trendy Youths???

Have a browse of www.timeout.com/london

also if you're after current dance scene go to a newsagents and scan mixmag or similar - they will have listings for the club side of things.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday Nightlife for Trendy Youths???

Have a browse of www.timeout.com/london

also if you're after current dance scene go to a newsagents and scan mixmag or similar - they will have listings for the club side of things.

5. Re: Sunday Nightlife for Trendy Youths???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 22:18