We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Specific Indian Restaurant in Earl's Court

Houston, TX
1 post
Save Topic
Specific Indian Restaurant in Earl's Court

Hi everyone,

We were in London earlier this year, and we stayed at the Rushmore in Earl's Court (great budget hotel, btw). Anyway, we ate at this Indian restaurant twice during our week stay, and I cannot remember the name of it for the life of me. The food was fabulous, and we want to go there again in March. I was hoping some of the Londoners on this forum could help me out. Here's what I remember about the restaurant:

1) It had a small neon sign out front that said, "Indian Cuisine"

2) I'm 99% positive it was located on either Hogarth Road or Kenway Road.

3) It's a very small place, and very narrow with lots of tables crowding the interior.

4) The inside decor was dark. I want to say the walls had wood paneling.

Thanks!

Cristina

Houston, TX

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
661 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Specific Indian Restaurant in Earl's Court

Do you think that if you saw the name you would recognose it?If you use the first half of the hotel postal code on the following website you might find it.

http://www.upmystreet.com/overview/?l1=sw19

London
Level Contributor
938 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Specific Indian Restaurant in Earl's Court

Just because I'm bored I did some googling for you. There are indian restaurants on both Hogarth Road and Kenway Road. The one on Hogarth is called New Asia and the one on Kenway, Indian Summer. Was looking for reviews that mentioned the interior but couldn't come up with any sorry.

3. Re: Specific Indian Restaurant in Earl's Court

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 09:20