We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help i looking for a room

london
6 posts
Save Topic
help i looking for a room

HALLO,i'm an italian girl and i looking for a room to share with other girl, it's not too expensive. Icame to london in 1 december 2006. Possible near battersea.Thanks for help.

Chiara

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
5,617 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help i looking for a room

Cordiale benvenuto Chiara

Pasted below the Holiday Inn Express. I notice the Travelodge there does not have good reviews but maybe someone else has another opinion.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g186338-d189368…

Divertiti

Dublin
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help i looking for a room

I suspect that chiara may be looking for a flat share. Anyone any ideas ?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
5,617 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help i looking for a room

Sorry I didn't catch that. It does look like that now. Apologies!

Stratford-Upon-Avon...
Destination Expert
for Stratford-upon-Avon
Level Contributor
468 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help i looking for a room

you could try www.intolondon.com

searching on "london accommodation share" brings up lots of other sites.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
55,329 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help i looking for a room

chiara, try www.gumtree.com. There are a number of flatshares listed there, and you may be able to find something you can afford in a neighbourhood you like.

london
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: help i looking for a room

Thanks I will came in London in 1 december 2006 for a journalist stage. I stay for 5 mounths but for the first week i' m with my boyfriend and to found a room for two, not expensive is too difficult.

Sorry for my english.

Chiara

london
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: help i looking for a room

Thanks I will came in London in 1 december 2006 for a journalist stage. I stay for 5 mounths but for the first week i' m with my boyfriend and to found a room for two, not expensive is too difficult.

Sorry for my english.

Chiara

london
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: help i looking for a room

Chiara, you could also look at Clapham, which is near Battersea and is good for flatshares. As has already been said, www.gumtree.com is good; also www.loot.co.uk (go to Property then Share then Flatshare £50 plus).

london
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: help i looking for a room

OK THANK YOU. I hope to found one room for me for the time.

10. Re: help i looking for a room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 21:19