We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Agency for Chiswick area

North Carolina
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Rental Agency for Chiswick area

Greetings:

I will be in London this weekend to look for a 5 month rental in the Chiswick area. I will be doing research at the National Archives (Public Records Office). Could anyone recommend a rental agency to get in touch with? Can anyone share your experience with rental agencies in the area. Many thanks!

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,260 reviews
from US$126.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
457 reviews
from US$105.50*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,086 reviews
from US$149.70*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$301.60*
US$335.10
London, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental Agency for Chiswick area

check out findaproperty for rental agencies and available properties...

www.findaproperty.com

all agencies are pretty similar, not many will offer a 5 month rental, usually the minimum is 6-8 months.

for more flexible renting try www.gumtree.com as some private landlords advertise on there.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental Agency for Chiswick area

rightmove is another good site. I suggest searching in Turnham Green, Kew, Gunnersbury or Richmond, as the Public Records Office is near Kew Gardens tube and Chiswick is on a different tube line.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental Agency for Chiswick area

Thank you both for your replies. I was able to get a great rental (or at least my Exeter alumni group tells me so) within walking distance of the records office through gumtree. I found a flat share for 120 pw with my own room, wireless internet access, washer, utilities included and a nice kitchen. I share with a 30 year old who is in the computer business.

MANY Thanks for your help.

4. Re: Rental Agency for Chiswick area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 05:21