We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stores that sells childrensclothes(dresses).

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norway
Level Contributor
181 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Stores that sells childrensclothes(dresses).

Does somebody know where to look for some sweet looking dresses for my 5 year old daughter?

Not expensive designer clothes,witch i can`t afford.

We are coming for the first time in february,so it has to be somewhere central. Maby near Oxford street??

Thanks

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stores that sells childrensclothes(dresses).

I don't know exactly where certain shops are in London but I can suggest 1 or 2 British shops which will definately have branches in London. "Next" have a lovely range of clothes for little girls. Marks and Spencer is also worth looking at. Debenhams and John Lewis have extensive ranges. At the cheaper end you could try British Home Stores. I don't really like their ladies clothes but the children's clothes are better. Happy shopping!

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stores that sells childrensclothes(dresses).

Mrs Bojangles buys at H&M, or for some very nice stuff (and desinger labels, but not exclusively lables) Daisy & Tom on the Kings Road, Chelsea.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stores that sells childrensclothes(dresses).

next stores always has nice kids clothes, there are next shops everywhere, some in oxford st.

Norway
Level Contributor
181 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stores that sells childrensclothes(dresses).

Thanks,i will defenetly check out "Next" children store :o).

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stores that sells childrensclothes(dresses).

eline: I second the John Lewis recommendation; I bought a couple of gifts there over Thanksgiving. You can also buy their clothes at the Peter Jones store in Sloane Square, if you find yourself down that way.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stores that sells childrensclothes(dresses).

eline u can check them out at www.next.co.uk depending on when u will be in london they have a good sale after xmas!

Sidney, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Stores that sells childrensclothes(dresses).

It doesn't get better than NEXT. I have yet to see anything in Canada as good as Next....one can only hope that they will arrive here soon!!

I found lot's of things for our 7 year old boy there as well as a few things for myself.

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
5,414 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Stores that sells childrensclothes(dresses).

Last time we were in London we checked out Top Shop, since it was recommended on TA. We found really neat clothes for our older granddaughter, but they didn't have things for the 7-year-old. Two different sales associates recommended Marks & Spencer for her. We didn't have time to check it out but that's what we were told.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Stores that sells childrensclothes(dresses).

Iv'e found some really nice things at Zara. I'm not sure though if all Zara stores sell children's clothing. The Knightsbridge store has the childrens/infants clothing on the Lower Ground Level. I much prefer their children's clothing to that of Next. The prices are affordable and they are very stylish.

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,555 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Stores that sells childrensclothes(dresses).

Many supermarkets have very good clothing lines - but again I am not sure what supermarkets are in central London. Maybe someone else can advise?

The ASDA range are good, as are Tesco's.

www.george.com/kids

clothingattesco.com/ManagedStorage/…Core