We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luna and Simone hotel,,,anyone stay here?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
60 posts
405 reviews
Save Topic
Luna and Simone hotel,,,anyone stay here?

We are thinking of booking a room at this hotel for 11 days next September. Anyone have any comments on this place?

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
5,414 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luna and Simone hotel,,,anyone stay here?

Hi, Aerowing. I think it's safe to say it's a favorite around here. I haven't stayed there myself but if you did a search (using the function at the top right of this thread) you'd find lots of nice comments about it on this forum.

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
377 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luna and Simone hotel,,,anyone stay here?

I stayed there in the spring, and I found it generally good... just be prepared for stairs, and take earplugs! The street they're on is not a quiet one, and (as is standard), the windows aren't necessarily the best at keeping noise out. As long as you're aware of it and prepared, it won't impact on your stay. And really... the service is good, the place is nice and the tea tray replenished daily. :)

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luna and Simone hotel,,,anyone stay here?

there are many many highly rated recent user reviews on this site, they cant all be fiction?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g186338-d254575…

Level Contributor
133 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luna and Simone hotel,,,anyone stay here?

I know the hotel is very highly rated, but there are so MANY reviews..more than on other hotels. Do you think the management encourages reviews. If so, is that wrong? i hope this is accurate. i will be thee for 8 nights in March. If they encourage me to write a review....well, then i will know.

London
Level Contributor
938 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luna and Simone hotel,,,anyone stay here?

I again have never stayed there but it is often discussed on this site and gets very favourable reviews. It sounds as though for the price it is an excellent choice.

london
Level Contributor
946 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Luna and Simone hotel,,,anyone stay here?

If you are staying for 8 nights have you contacted the hotel and requested a special rate?? Based on that length of stay at least one night free would be reasonable

singapore
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Luna and Simone hotel,,,anyone stay here?

I stayed there in May 2006. One of the best hotels that I have stayed in and nope it is not true that they try to get you to write a good review. The rooms are extremely clean, the owners are very caring, friendly and overall it made my stay in London very enjoyable. If you do not like the stairs, request a room on the ground floor (which was what I did).

Level Contributor
133 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Luna and Simone hotel,,,anyone stay here?

Stemoler..

I booked directly with the hotel and wasn't offered any free nights, but the rate I got was less than the rates on the various booking sites. I think booking direct is the way to go!

Level Contributor
133 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Luna and Simone hotel,,,anyone stay here?

Stempler...sorry about getting your name wrong!!!

Forest, Virginia
Level Contributor
50 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Luna and Simone hotel,,,anyone stay here?

My wife and I stayed there in March 2006. NO NO NO........they did not ask or encourage any postings. As a matter of fact, TA was never discussed with the owners or staff. It is a great little hotel that is clean, comfortable and welcoming. We stayed on the second floor facing the street and were never bothered by street noise; course, we didn't need to have the window open as it was cold :) When we return this is where we will stay! The reasonable rates let us have extra $$$ to spend on side trips, nicer meals, etc......