We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bocketts Farm, Surrey

Sutton, United...
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bocketts Farm, Surrey

Anybody here been?

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,464 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bocketts Farm, Surrey

yes, was there just before Halloween, during the October half-term. huge place loads to see and do for the kids, but.....VERY expensive entrance and i thought a rip off, they charge you extra for the Tractor rides etc, food was ok, but priced like a high street restaurant, everywhere was packed. I wont rush to go back. I prefer other places such as Fishers Farm, nr Bilingshurst (West Sussex).

middle england
Destination Expert
for Leicestershire, Norfolk
Level Contributor
3,507 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bocketts Farm, Surrey

Ive been. I think it's very good, but is really for families with young children. They do a great birthday party for the young ones. Lots of opportunities to get close to, to pet and to feed a number of animals.

Sutton, United...
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bocketts Farm, Surrey

My sister OCASSIONALLY works there part-time!

4. Re: Bocketts Farm, Surrey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2006, 14:09
London, United...
Level Contributor
6,177 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bocketts Farm, Surrey

I have been many times. It is an excellent day out- there are loads to do inside and outside. They have a petting area where you can handle animals and good indoor slides. It is definitely for young children. Outside there is plenty of space to picnic and large play areas. Lambing time is a brilliant time to go I have seen lambs born several times.

6. Re: Bocketts Farm, Surrey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2006, 14:09