We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to hotel

US
4 posts
Save Topic
Getting to hotel

As I watched prices on flights go up I quickly booked a package deal, so we're staying at the Comfort Inn, supposedly at 57 Princes Square.

I tried to map this, so I could figure out how to get there from the Gatwick Express and Victoria station, but the closest I came to the correct address was Princes Mews. In short, does anyone know which tube station I should head to or how I should get to my hotel? After a long flight I'd really like to know ahead of time how to get there!

Thank you for any advice you can give. And you can also tell from where we're staying that we have to be careful with the budget!

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,356 Reviews
from US$131.10*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,127 Reviews
from US$139.80*
US$155.40
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
512 Reviews
from US$118.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
477 Reviews
from US$349.20*
London, UK
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to hotel

>>>In short, does anyone know which tube station I should head to or how I should get to my hotel?<<<

Bayswater or Queensway.

Typing ''princes square, london'' into google maps finds it without problem.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,099 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to hotel

5-7 Princes Square

Bayswater

London

United Kingdom

W2 4NP

5-7, not 57. Type the postcode (W2 4NP) into streetmap or multimap to see where it is. The hotel site says its 5 minutes walk from Queensway tube station.

www.tfl.gov.uk has a journey planner for london journeys.

Mentioned in this post
London, UK
Level Contributor
580 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to hotel

I do use the tfl journey planner for areas I'm not entirely sure of or for getting approximate timings (very useful) but sometimes I can't understand the routings - it gave me a variety of options the other day, none of them being the direct virtually door to door bus route even after I tinkered with the settings! Just a little comment - overall I would highly recommend it.

4. Re: Getting to hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 21:20