We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40th surprise trip courtesy of tesco

uk
9 posts
Save Topic
40th surprise trip courtesy of tesco

HI

1st timer here, am bringing my husband for a trip to London, for much needed time away from our children!!221st-23rd Feb, staying at Hilton Metropole using Tesco vouchers to pay for most of it, anyone know if breakfast is included with this offer? It sounds a good breakfast, don't want to miss out.

Also is there a chaning area at the pool or is it one of those go down in your bathrobe things?

Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 40th surprise trip courtesy of tesco

We just stayed at the Hilton East Midlands with Tesco's & brekkie was included. Unfortunately for us we had an early flight the next morning, so had to miss breakfast anyway.

Phone the booking line & check for your peace of mind - 0870 850 4197.

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Amesbury, London
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 40th surprise trip courtesy of tesco

We're staying at Hiltons Aviemore and Edinburgh (yup, Tesco vouchers again!) and breakfast is included in ours too. When I phoned up to book, I was told that it was breakfast (& dinner!) at Aviemore, and breakfast at Edinburgh. You could phone the number linked to the Hilton offer to check.

Have a super time!

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 40th surprise trip courtesy of tesco

london40Uk

Just to warn you that when you check in you will be asked for a card to swipe. Your card isn't debited for the price of your stay, but the money will not be available on your account.

We stayed for 1 night, 25/01/07, & are still waiting for the money to be available to us, apparently 5 - 10 days. I've just phoned the Hilton, who told me that this is common practice...not true!!! We have stayed at hotels all over Europe & this hasn't happened before.

uk
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 40th surprise trip courtesy of tesco

Does it have to be the same card that we paid with? Mother in law paid , don't fancy taking her on our weekend away!

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 40th surprise trip courtesy of tesco

No, any card will do. Just make sure it's not the card with your spending money on it!!!

6. Re: 40th surprise trip courtesy of tesco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 10:23