We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for special type accomadation Skipton, please help

Blackpool
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for special type accomadation Skipton, please help

Hi

I would like to take my mother and her husband away for one night to Skipton on sunday 6th November

My mothers husband has lung cancer and as a result he can't manage steep slopes or lots of steps

They will have a wheelchair with them, but I am looking for accomadation very close to the centre of Skipton, without being on a steep slope, preferably ground floor

i will be driving thm but them leaving them in Skipton whilst I go walking in Malham for 2 days

To add to the complication neither are party animals so I'm not sure about pubs though the Wooly Inn looked well located. Does any one have any suggestions.

I'd like a nice a place as possible for them, not to concerned about price

Thankyou Maria

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,563 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for special type accomadation Skipton, please help

Hi, have you contacted the Tourist Office in Skipton? As your needs are so specific they may well be the best people to contact.

Tourist Information Centre -

5 Coach Street, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 1LQ

01756 792809 ‎

2. Re: Looking for special type accomadation Skipton, please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 04:18