We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goth weekend

Which Whitby hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Goth weekend

My daughter is wishing to stay in Whitby Friday Saturday 23/24 April along with 2 friends.The only thing is they are all only 17. Is there anyone who can recommend Hotels or B&Bs that may accommodate them in a family room.

Any suggestions. Thanks Jen

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goth weekend

Why not Whitby Youth Hostel.

www.yha.org.uk /

ian480.

Edited: 21 January 2010, 17:17
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hood's Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,654 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Goth weekend

I would have thought the YHA would be ideal, but you could also have a look on iknowyorkshire; this search is for family rooms:

iknow-yorkshire.co.uk/yorkshire_holidays/…

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Goth weekend

Thank you both for your suggestions,have sent an email to youth hostel and researching family rooms. jen

Kenilworth
Level Contributor
373 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goth weekend

I'd highly recommend the YHA as I've stayed there - it is very nice, quite a new refurbishment (only a couple of years old) and conveniently located, although it is at the top of all those steps.....!!! ;)

5. Re: Goth weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2010, 13:12
6. Re: Goth weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2010, 05:15