We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cafe for breakfast

Langar, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
204 reviews
Save Topic
Cafe for breakfast

Hi,

Coming up to Whitby for 5 days later in the month and have booked a room but not breakfast. Does anyone have any recommendations for cafes that serve decent breakfasts in Whitby please? We're staying on Bagdale, so the nearer to there the better!

Thanks in advance.

Loughton, United...
Level Contributor
6,318 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cafe for breakfast

Wetherspoons

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cafe for breakfast

Cafe Java is gorgeous and Becketts for the best for yummy hot toasted sandwiched and cake

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,771 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cafe for breakfast

Hi,bagdale,is literally,2/3 min walk from the town centre,loads of cafes,places that do breakfast,I all ways go in the one opposite coop,at side quay with my family when visiting them,there's also the one on the front of the train station,obvisouly weather spoons do breakfast also on the quay,the dolphin just over the old bridge also do a breakfast,and church street,just over the old old bridge quite a few quaint cafes on there,also think shambles in the old market square just off church street does as well,just wander into town I can guarantee you'll find loads,and most places are good in Whitby.

4. Re: Cafe for breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Whitby
Recent Conversations