We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any venues in York that can take 30 people, ideally BYOB?

scotland
1 post
Save Topic
Any venues in York that can take 30 people, ideally BYOB?

Can anyone recommend a good venue for dinner for 30 people, ideally not too expensive and BYOB would be great too?

Thanks

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any venues in York that can take 30 people, ideally BYOB?

El Piano used to have the policy of bring your own drink .I have tried to telephone them to clarify this for you but they must be shut. They have rooms for parties too. The food is vegetarian which is a bit of a disappointment but you could look at their website and contact them yourself. They are based in Grape Lane. Although I am very much a meat eater I went one night with a friend to a salsa evening and the standard of the food was good and the people who worked there were very friendly

york
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
713 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any venues in York that can take 30 people, ideally BYOB?

mirchiz on fishergate is byo and near the york beer shop which sell excellent wine and beer - it's an indian

also bella roma, thats got a sign up at the mo saying closed for refurbishment but hopefully it will reopen soon- thats also byo and serves italian food

3. Re: Any venues in York that can take 30 people, ideally BYOB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2010, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about York