We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saturday night stay only

England
Level Contributor
87 posts
433 reviews
Save Topic
Saturday night stay only

I'm coming to York in the summer for a family ' do' and only need one night's accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children.

I've found that most placed won't accept one night bookings for Saturday only.

Can anyone suggest anywhere please?

Malton, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saturday night stay only

We recently stayed for one Saturday night at the Marriot with no problems,we got our booking on the internet for £79 which was for two.

Probabley going to be more expense with your kids but its a fantastic hotel with great facilities if you can get a deal.good luck!!

Leeds, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Saturday night stay only

I stayed at Hotel 53 on a saturday night and it was no problem, they had special saturday night offers and cater for families. We booked online at hotel53s website. hope this helps :)

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
62 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saturday night stay only

We had some visitors stayed in the Holiday Inn Hotel on Tadcaster Road for just the Saturday night last summer. They were pleased with it and said the bus service back and forward to the centre was great.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
741 posts
325 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Saturday night stay only

We've always stayed at the Royal York Hotel next to the station for family events as it is so convenient. Never had a problem putting up the family for one night.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Saturday night stay only

Holiday Inn, Marriott or Novotel. You can walk to the centre from all three although the Marriott and HI are a trek up Tadcaster Road. Great bus services will help your legs!

manchester. uk
Level Contributor
275 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Saturday night stay only

it is a struggle i agree - after much searching in january we stayed at the park inn for one night - its ok was bit pricey and room basic like a premier inn but hotel was nice and modern staff nice even if over worked - i have been looking for april but in the end decided to go for 2 nights which had made search loads easier nut i noticed i could have booked the novotel as has been said on here - to be honest with kids i would go for the novotel its very child friendly even has outside play area and they have a games console in reception plus small pool

7. Re: Saturday night stay only

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about York