We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier inn

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Premier inn

Hi, can anyone tell me which hotel is better to stop in premier inn york city blossom street north or south? Both look about the same but don't want to make the wrong choice! Thanks

York
Level Contributor
485 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier inn

Don't think there's any real difference. They're about 30 seconds walk from each other, so I'd lay good money on them having the same management and staff.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
302 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier inn

Hi,

We've stayed in both and we liked Blossom St North better. They are next to each other but we had a nicer room in Blossom St North and it has a car park and a nice coffee shop.

Carol

London, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premier inn

I've stayed at the Blossom Stret North one a few times which is very nice. The last time I was there they were sharing the same restaurant. This means you walk down the street in the morning to get your breakfast. Annoying if it's raining.

4. Re: Premier inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about York