We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thirsk Racecourse - York

Which York hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newfoundland and...
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Thirsk Racecourse - York

Just thought I should repost this message as I left the venue out of the original version - just wondering if anyone familiar with this racecourse can recommend best tickets as follows:

...there are a lot of ticket types to chose from - some with champagne, some with a "Mad Hatter" tea, others that are just seats or premium seats...what would be the best all out seats for the races - with the best possible view - close enough to the action, but comfortable as well. Best possible overall view - if you wanted to arrange the best possible experience for someone, which seats would yo book? Any tips here would be great. Many thanks!

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thirsk Racecourse - York

Just to clarify here. Do you mean Thirsk race course or York race course? Sorry confused by the '-York' bit.

If you are after Thirsk then you are better posting in Thirsk forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g499612-i13488-T…

Edited: 18 March 2013, 18:43
2. Re: Thirsk Racecourse - York

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2014, 06:18