We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yorkshire Dales holidays

York, United Kingdom
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Yorkshire Dales holidays

Hi, Can anyone give me their opinions on where are the best most scenic views in the Yorkshire Dales?

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,609 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yorkshire Dales holidays

Not sure where you could even start to answer this. What exactly are you looking for and why do you need to know?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
716 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yorkshire Dales holidays

This article may give some ideas: telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/motoring/driving-r…

York, United Kingdom
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Yorkshire Dales holidays

Photography...I am a keen amateur photographer

York, United Kingdom
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Yorkshire Dales holidays

If you'd like to view some of my photos, here's a link: www.flickr.com/photos/wilamoyo-photos/…

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yorkshire Dales holidays

There are obvious "honeypot" places like Malham Cove, Brimham Rocks and so on, but looking at your photos you probably don't need (or want?) that kind of dramatic landscape if you're focusing on close-ups and detail. The heather on somewhere like Ilkley Moor or Barden Moor can be the basis for some great shots, or wildflower meadows along Ribbledale and Wharfedale.

6. Re: Yorkshire Dales holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2014, 07:45