We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Party in Northampton

Burton upon Trent...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Hen Party in Northampton

Hi,

I am trying to organise a hen party for my friend in Northampton, but I don't live there myself, so don't know where's best to go!

Has anyone got ideas for daytime activities / good bars for the evening / anywhere that does good karaoke?

Thank you.

East Midlands
Level Contributor
2,851 posts
90 reviews
1. Re: Hen Party in Northampton

What sort of daytime activities do Hen parties want to do?

There are plenty if bars in the centre but I can't help with any karaoke recommendations.

A bit more info and we'll see what we can come up with.

sheffield
1 post
2. Re: Hen Party in Northampton

A friend of mine is also planning a hen in Northampton, so will be watching this with interest!

For a daytime activity, we are probably going to go to a place called the old garden studio where they do vintage style afternoon tea parties with proper china and behave like ladies. Still not sure about the evening though (most probably wont be behaving like ladies later, that's for sure). Apparenly most of the good bars are on Bridge Street though, but not sure if there is karaoke.

South...
Level Contributor
96 posts
89 reviews
3. Re: Hen Party in Northampton

Most of the bars in the town centre are the same and there are loads in a small area, so I wouldn't bother planning too much, just see where's busy when you get there.

As for the daytime, I can't say that Northampton has much to offer, certainly not as a place for shopping. What else do a bunch of women do during the day?

Kettering, United...
1 post
4. Re: Hen Party in Northampton

I've heard of that tea party place too, it looks lovely. Their website is ww.theoldgardenstudio.co.uk

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
5. Re: Hen Party in Northampton

You could arrange some Pamper treatments? there is a local therapist who does this for groups at home or in hotels, the website is www.maunaloa.co.uk.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
6. Re: Hen Party in Northampton

Northampton Indoor Karting offer a Stag & Hen Package which includes accomodation, dinner and breakfast, you get sole exclusivity of the track and then you can back to hotel to get totally glammed up and then hit the town, which is about 5 minutes walk, then the next decision is which club/pub out of the numerous pubs and clubs to carry on your Hen Celebrations and then back to the hotel, for some well deserved rest!!!!! For more information see the website which is www.northamptonindoorkarting.com or the telephone number is 01604 591591. :-)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
7. Re: Hen Party in Northampton

www.maunaloa.co.uk

a friend just booked a Jubilee Tea/Pamper Party, it was fab!

Birmingham
Level Contributor
74 posts
50 reviews
8. Re: Hen Party in Northampton

Whittlebury Hall is fab for a spa break and they have tribute nights too. Lots of Hen Party's last night have lots of fun!

Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
9. Re: Hen Party in Northampton

CosmoStudios in Northampton does pole dancing which is brilliant for a hen do either in the day or evening! From groups of 4 to 24 a hen party can be tailored to suit whatever you'd like! Its so much fun and will have you laughing for ages! Contact them on classes@cosmostudios.co.uk or 07746515320

10. Re: Hen Party in Northampton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2013, 10:17