We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which car park is best for East Mids Airport?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Which car park is best for East Mids Airport?

Am trying to choose the best car park for East Mids at the end of the month for 4 days. 8am departure so arriving around 6am!

I can't stretch to the Exec one but the Medium (Car Park 2&3) which is stated to be a short walk to the Terminal is this correct (is there more than 1 Terminal?)

Or Car Park 7 which is off airport?

Diff in price is maybe £4!

Do BCP operate them all?

Any advice experiences appreciated.

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which car park is best for East Mids Airport?

We put our car in the medium stay car park, just round the corner from the airport, a 2 minute walk. Easy to find & very convenient. If we fly from EMA again we would use it again.

Peak District...
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which car park is best for East Mids Airport?

There is one terminal. I have used 2&3 but not 7. 2 and parts of 3 really are about 5 minutes walk and there is a shuttle bus too. There is a minimum charge, I think 4 days is the break even point.

3. Re: Which car park is best for East Mids Airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 13:16