We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic getaway

South Wales
8 posts
Save Topic
Romantic getaway

Any ideas for a romantic getaway in Jan in the Nottinghamshire. B&B or hotel as long as there are decent restuarants in the area. Cosy would be good.

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,604 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic getaway

Hi

Not sure what your budget is, but Hambleton Hall is very good. www.hambletonhall.com

Also www.langarhall.com and www.bolham-manor.com

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic getaway

Langar Hall in Langar village, near Nottingham is nice, cosy & romatic. Their restaurant is ace. there is not much else in the village. However it is only a short drive to Nottingham where there are plenty of good eateries, including Harts, which has a Michelin star.

Let me know if you have any furter queries,

C

x

Nottingham, UK
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic getaway

Hotel Des Clos is recommended too.

newcastle
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic getaway

Hi i know that you have prob been and gone on your romantic break but i have just discovered a wonderful hotel in a small nottinghamshire town called Worksop. The Lion Hotel in the town centre was unbelievable value with the friendliest staff ever, good food, fabulous rooms (i recommend the executives !)and its a best western so you know that the standards will be superb ! And there were loads of romantic things to do like wander around Rufford Park, Clumber and Sherwood forest all within a few miles of the hotel. anyway maybe you could keep it in mind for the next time !

Get answers to your questions about Nottinghamshire
Recent Conversations