We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tapas

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Tapas

Can anybody give me good recommendations for a nice Tapas restaurant in the City.

Thanks in advance.

Wollaton Hall and Park
Natural History Museums, Parks, Architectural Buildings, Historic Sites
Nottingham trams
Mass Transportation Systems
City of Caves (Tigguo Cobauc)
Historic Sites, Caverns & Caves
nottingham, england
Level Contributor
936 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tapas

http://www.latasca.co.uk/

La Tasca is cheap and cheerful!! It is located a short walk from the Market Square and Broadmarsh shopping center.

I dont go to a lot of Tapas Bars, so dont have much to compare La Tasca with, but we have eaten here on numerous occasions, and always had good service and nice food at a reasonable price.

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tapas

If you have eaten here a few times and it is ok that will do for me !

Thanks a lot tinker23.

Nottingham
Destination Expert
for Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
392 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tapas

Well I have eaten there and it is definitely in the slightly cheap and cheerful department and like La Tasca's everywhere. Not bad though don't get me wrong but there is an alternative!

We do have somewhere slightly special for tapas in Nottingham and that is Iberico World Tapas...take a look at the reviews on this web site and also it's own web site and you will see that it is something slightly special!

Enjoy!

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tapas

Cheers RobinHood1,

Guess i will have to put it too a vote with the people i will be going with.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
31 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tapas

Iberico is very good in the City and if you are nearer to West Bridgford - Estebeche id very good also

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tapas

I would recommend that you try Iberico Tapas as the leading Tapas place in the city. They aren't cheap but they are the best, the difference between them and La Tasca is like night and day and they are only 100 metres apart as well

Nottingham
Level Contributor
163 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tapas

There is also Yamas, about five minutes walk from the Market Square

http://www.yamasbar.co.uk/

Not eaten there for a while, but remember it was good, and decent reviews on this site too.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186356-…

8. Re: Tapas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Nottingham