We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spa day

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
spa day

Help! My friend and I want a night away which isn't expensive but includes some spa or steam room time. Was thinking stay at a premier inn and find somewhere with spa facilities for the day. Any suggestions? We'll be getting the train in. A recommendation of somewhere to eat in the evening would be appreciated too. We are not really in to chain restaurants. Would like somewhere that is individual to Nottingham. Bit of a big wish list so any help appreciated. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Nottingham
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire, UK
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,385 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spa day

Well I am not an expert about spa treatments in Nottingham but in the city centre there are two hotels which offer spa days. They are the Hilton on Milton Street and the Crowne Plaza on Wollaton Street so maybe take a look at them.

Accommodation wise, I think that Premier Inns are on the pricey side and I am sure that if you gave me a budget I could come up with a better alternative.

With a restaurant recommendation taking into account that you haven't given us an idea of type of cuisine or price range I will give you two that don't belong to a chain. My first choice would be French Living on King Street followed by Petit Paris on Kings Walk. They are both family owned and right in the centre of the city. If you choose either, I would recommend that you reserve a table beforehand.

Hope that helps.

Mentioned in this post
Nottingham
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire, UK
Petit Paris
Petit Paris
855 Reviews
Nottingham, UK
Ilkeston, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spa day

Try http://www.beautywithindayspa.com/ It's right in the city centre.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: spa day

Hi if your still looking them try the Nottingham Belfry great spa packages www.qhotels.co.uk/spa

Lisa

Mentioned in this post
Nottingham
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire, UK
The Belfry Hotel & Resort
The Belfry Hotel & Resort
2,345 Reviews
Wishaw, UK
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: spa day

Beauty temple is good but its treatments only - no spa area

5. Re: spa day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Nottingham