We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Plough (Clanfield),The Vines (Black Bourton), any more??

England
Level Contributor
383 posts
Save Topic
The Plough (Clanfield),The Vines (Black Bourton), any more??

Hello,

I've had a look at the reviews for both these hotels and was struck by mixed opinions of both.

We're getting married in Clanfield next year and are looking for somewhere to spend our wedding night. I actually grew up in the area and live not far away now, so have never had reason to stay in either of them.

Has anyone stayed in either of these places recently. If so, would you rate them for a wedding night? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Lunch in the Cotswolds from London
410 Reviews
from US$130.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Oxford, Cotswolds...
90 Reviews
from US$206.20*
Cotswold Villages Private Tour from...
2 Reviews
from US$782.00*
Oxford, the Cotswolds and...
9 Reviews
from US$206.20*
Brighton
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: The Plough (Clanfield),The Vines (Black Bourton), any more??

I`ve actually worked in these places and i`d reccomend the Plough, its got alot better recently and the vines has in my opinion has slipped the other way.

The only thing for the vines is i`d imagine it is a cheaper option

Hope that may help

England
Level Contributor
383 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Plough (Clanfield),The Vines (Black Bourton), any more??

Thanks. We went with our gut instinct and booked the Plough despite the price, figured it was worth it. It's good to know we made the right decision.

3. Re: The Plough (Clanfield),The Vines (Black Bourton), any more??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2010, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Burford