We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orchard House in Oxford Closed?

Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Orchard House in Oxford Closed?

I was very sad to find on line that Orchard House B&B in Oxford had closed. I stayed there a few years back and was looking to stay again this summer. Without a doubt the most wonderful B&B I have found--now closed. My heart is broken. Does anyone know if they sold and have a new name or if it is just gone-- a lost treasure?

Mentioned in this post
Oxford
Oxford
Oxfordshire, UK
Oxford, Cotswolds...
1,306 Reviews
from US$129.80*
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and...
1,040 Reviews
from US$80.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge Inner Circle Access Day...
124 Reviews
from US$163.90*
Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Oxford
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orchard House in Oxford Closed?

Driving past in the dark last night a quick glance seems to indicate bad news - no sign etc. Unless you are desperate for an answer will probably have more opportunity to have a look in two or three weeks when the evenings get lighter.

Oxford, UK
Destination Expert
for Oxford
Level Contributor
488 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orchard House in Oxford Closed?

I can confirm the Orchard House has closed. There are other options, however, which you may find acceptable. Why not look thru this page www.oxfordcityguide.com/Sleep/BandB.html and click on the links to each place? Once you've narrowed it down, let us know and we can help with any last questions.

Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orchard House in Oxford Closed?

Thanks for the link. Much appreciated!

:) Coco

4. Re: Orchard House in Oxford Closed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2010, 05:17