We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend me a restaurant please

Which Sheffield hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
305 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend me a restaurant please

Couple who are "young 40's."

Somewhere central as we are staying near Victoria Quays.

Lets say within a 2 mile radius.

Somewhere decent, we don't mind paying a bit for quality.

Must be open Sunday evening.

Thanks!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
514 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend me a restaurant please

Wig & Pen by the Milestone. 44 Campo Lane.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
4,389 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend me a restaurant please

Or the Wig and Pen's older brother - the Milestone itself in Kelham Island. Both are great.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommend me a restaurant please

Hi, Browns next to the Winter Gardens does extremely good food, it might be a chain but it was fantastic when we visited, also Strada do very good Italian food there to. If you want to go to Browns, please book ahead as it gets packed and there were a lot of couples there when we visited, so must be popular, I think there and Strada are open Sundays.

The one I would recommend most actually I think is Browns for food as it was a very good meal there, and they can make minor alterations if necessary to the dishes.

4. Re: Recommend me a restaurant please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Sheffield