We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Sheffield University ?

belfast
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Sheffield University ?

Hi can anyone recommend a hotel near Sheffield University - it's just for one night as I am going to an open day ? thanks

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Sheffield University ?

The closest hotel to the University would be the Rutland Arms Hotel at Broomhill - however any City Centre hotel is walkable (or just a short bus/tram ride away if you don't fancy the walk). Most of the chains are represented in the City Centre including Travelodge, Jurys Inn, Premiere Inn etc.

Try www.welcometosheffield.co.uk, hotel listings, maps etc can be downloaded.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,633 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Sheffield University ?

The Premier Inn on Angel Street (Near Primark) has a tram stop on the line for the University but also a good restaurant on site, which I've eaten in myself. This is also a short walk from the Cathedral as well, and this is a main hub for the tram routes in the city.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Sheffield University ?

And if you are arriving by train, then the Premier Inn can be reached by tram from the station.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
514 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Sheffield University ?

Even Nearer. www.hotelleopold.co.uk. City Hall, Supertram Stop. Two Stops to University.

5. Re: Hotel near Sheffield University ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 10:16