We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to get breakfast on a sunday?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
where to get breakfast on a sunday?

Hi - I am visiting Ludlow this weekend, staying at the Travelodge. Any suggestions on where I could get a decent breakfast in the town?

Stokesay Castle
Castles, Historic Sites
St Laurence's Church
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Churches & Cathedrals, Historic Sites
Telford, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to get breakfast on a sunday?

There is the Squirrel Chain Pub next door which has had good reviews not sure if its open for breakfast.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to get breakfast on a sunday?

thanks for your suggestion but they don't do breakfast, I called them yesterday to check. any other suggestions other than De Grays which can be a bit pricey, tourist trap and all that!

birmingham, england
Level Contributor
79 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to get breakfast on a sunday?

Hi - I'd be interested to know where you ended up having breakfast as we have the same dilema next month! We're staying at the Travelodge and don't know where to go for Sunday breakfast.

Shropshire England
Level Contributor
427 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: where to get breakfast on a sunday?

Hi

I realy should pay more attention to this forum. Sunday breakfast can be found at the Castle Lodge Buttery (I think open 9am) opposite the castle in the square and at the other end of the square opposite the old Wollies shop is Aragons (10am?)

Both good.

Hope this helps

birmingham, england
Level Contributor
79 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to get breakfast on a sunday?

Thanks for the suggestions. We'll check them out when we're in Ludlow. Cheers!

6. Re: where to get breakfast on a sunday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2009, 07:24
Get answers to your questions about Ludlow