We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sleep Inn

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
614 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
Sleep Inn

Have you stayed at the Sleep Inn? Is it warm (as opposed to stuffy)? I'm fed up with being in cold accommodation at this time of year and plan to visit soon.

Thanks for any other comments relating to the hotel only, as we know Shrewsbury well.

Shropshire UK
Level Contributor
657 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sleep Inn

Bunny,

sorry if you have been and gone- I really should pay more attention to this particular forum. The sleep Inn is a very comfortable place and not stuffy at all. I haven't had the need to stay in it myself but have paid a personal visit. If it helps this is one of the places I would recommend to people visiting Shrewsbury in a car due to it being free parking and as you probably know close by to all access routes.

Lardy

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
12,642 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sleep Inn

Lardy

I've lived here for 19 years, 11 months and week and I have no idea where the Sleep Inn is. Where is it?

Shropshire England
Level Contributor
427 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sleep Inn

Hi Pandachris its on the old A5 between Weeping Cross and Emstrey Islands

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
12,642 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sleep Inn

Aha - so it's "fairly" new. I'll watch out for it next time I pass. Thanks.

Shropshire England
Level Contributor
427 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sleep Inn

Yes Chris , near the new business park !

Shropshire UK
Level Contributor
657 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sleep Inn

PC2- Sorry or the delay but have been away - glad to see your question was answered.

Lardy

Shrewsbury, England
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sleep Inn

The Sleep In is your bog standard out of town Hotel, its pretty nice inside but a pain to get from to the town cetner if your a visitor.

Good place for cheap accomodation if your attending a wedding and have a Car, but if your visiting the town there are PLENTY of better places to stop.

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
614 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sleep Inn

Could you suggest these 'plenty of better places' please? We are still looking and go to Shrewsbury at least twice a year!

9. Re: Sleep Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Shrewsbury
Recent Conversations