We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Accomodation & Things to Do In Shrewsbury

Which Shrewsbury hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
1 post
62 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Accomodation & Things to Do In Shrewsbury

I'm planning a family trip for 8 women ageing from 57 to 19. Thinking about booking the Bellstone as their rooms seemed reasonably priced. Does anyone know if this hotel is ok and have any recommendations what to do during the day and in the evening? Thanks

Shropshire UK
Level Contributor
657 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Accomodation & Things to Do In Shrewsbury

Hi,

if it's not too late I would say Bellstone is a good place to stay. It is slap bang in the middle of town and is a trendy/fashionable place to eat and drink. I have done both because I am fashionable and trendy (lol) I cant comment on the rooms but as a local have never heard anything bad about it.

It's a bit difficult to help you out on what to do without you giving more detail on what your interests are. If you haven't been yet reply to this post and I'll do my best to help you out.

Lardy

Shrewsbury UK
Level Contributor
60 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Accomodation & Things to Do In Shrewsbury

Hi, i live in Shrewsbury and work opposite The Bellstone, lovely wine bar, but not sure i would want to stay there, as it is right in the heart of the town and gets very busy.

3. Re: Hotel Accomodation & Things to Do In Shrewsbury

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Shrewsbury
Recent Conversations