We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Premier Inn sidcot to Bristol airport

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
767 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
From Premier Inn sidcot to Bristol airport

HI all,

Can anybody give me some foolproof directions from the Premier inn, Sidcot, Winscome to Bristol airport please. Although I can google it, I'm a rubbish navigator and don't trust the sat nav not to send us up little lanes. We are travelling down from South Wales so don't know the area ata ll. Yes, I'm also a bit of a worrier and don't want us to miss our flight.

How easy is it to find the correct roads? We will be travelling at around 3am so although the roads should be clear it will be dark lol.

Can anybody set my mind at rest? Thank you

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,264 reviews
from US$126.50*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,087 reviews
from US$149.20*
Special Offer
Stonehenge Inner Circle Access, Bath...
835 reviews
from US$163.07*
US$191.80
Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from...
444 reviews
from US$99.50*
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
30,467 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Premier Inn sidcot to Bristol airport

So if you are coming from Wales you probably are going to take the M5 down past the airport to the PI?

The airport is so close, only 15mins or so. You could have a quick look once you've booked into the hotel if you are really worried and drive up. It's the same road I drive there.

So you drive out from the Inn and turn right onto the A38 and keep following it, As easy as that. it will be sign posted, till you get to the airport. You will recognise the airport as you come to a roundabout.

The only prob you may find is that it is so low key you might miss it! But that early you can turn round easily and go back. You will see Redhill as you go past. You will see Avon Motor Caravans. There will be little to no traffice on the road. I've been several times in the early hours. It is actually easier.

If you really want to reassure yourself put Prem Inn Sidcot to Bristol airport into google, click on maps and it will come up. Enlarge the area around the Inn and chance it to Satellite so you can see a photo of it. You can have a look at the airport too. Where are you going into in the airport, which car park?

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
767 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Premier Inn sidcot to Bristol airport

Thank you so much for the prompt and detailed reply. We have booked parking in the Silver Zone car park. Any advice or directions to this please?

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
30,467 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Premier Inn sidcot to Bristol airport

Oh that's a sinch. It's the first turning left off the roundabout, big signs, straightforward parking.

When you find your prefered space write the row and space number down on something because they will ask you when you drop the keys off at reception.

Make sure your number plates are clean in this weather as it photos your car.

Just go slow as you get nearer, it's only a small but proper roundabout. Turn left then left into the Silver Zone.

Have a great holiday. Hope it's somewhere dry.

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
11,252 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Premier Inn sidcot to Bristol airport

It's the first turning left at the FIRST roundabout at the top of Redhill - before you get to the (second) roundabout for the airport.. You really can't miss it.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
767 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From Premier Inn sidcot to Bristol airport

Great. Thanks again. Don't laugh but we're not going until April lol but I like to be organized. We're off to La Carihuela on the Costa del Sol.

6. Re: From Premier Inn sidcot to Bristol airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2015, 16:15