We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Illminster art gallery

St.Ives
Level Contributor
236 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Illminster art gallery

Could anyone tell me about this gallery, would it have many people going in in May? What sort of atmosphere does it have, sort of work? Is it worth a visit?

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
24,928 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Illminster art gallery

Hi Popova, did you mean the Meeting and Arts Centre which has exhibitions and concerts very much a local event, The Silver Street Gallery or the Visual Statements both of which are shops?

St.Ives
Level Contributor
236 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Illminster art gallery

Information on all three would be excellent, but I meant the Arts centre, which I hunk can show groups from outside the area/

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
24,928 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Illminster art gallery

Popova I've been away and see no one has replied from the area.

From what I know of them they are mostly commercial so unlikely to be crowded. The Meeting and Arts Centre you need to check the website to see if any events that may draw crowds on the day you are going. Otherwise it is fairly quiet.

4. Re: Illminster art gallery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 21:15