We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What would u choose?Cotswold, Wells, Bradford on avon, Glas

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
525 reviews
Save Topic
What would u choose?Cotswold, Wells, Bradford on avon, Glas

It is hard to make up my mind between Cotswold, Wells, Bradford on avon or Galstonbury for my second day in Bath and I wish someone would help me to decide.

I have been to Stadford on Avon 2 years ago and enjoyed my stay there. Last year i went to lamington Spa and Warrick castle in summer which was enjoyable.

I need all your help /advise and opinions

Thanks

Diva

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
525 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: What would u choose?Cotswold, Wells, Bradford on avon, Glas

Thank you for all the suggestions railtraveler65,very much appreciated.

We will definately seat on right side for better view ..

We have still not heard frm Madmax tours so we will be heading for Wells and if we have time we will go to Glastonbury.

Thank you everyone for all yr help/ replies, You have helped me to make up my mind ..

Any more suggestions would help us ..

Cheers

Diva

12. Re: What would u choose?Cotswold, Wells, Bradford on avon, Glas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 18:17