We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left luggage at Bath bus station?

Which Bath hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Left luggage at Bath bus station?

I am taking the train from London to Wales and was hoping to stop in Bath on the way; I know there's no luggage lockers at the Bath Spa train station, but was wondering if anyone knows if there are any at the bus station? Thanks so much!

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
9,195 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Left luggage at Bath bus station?

There is a place in Pierrepont St, straight ahead of you when you leave the station, I will get the details tonight on the way home.

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
9,195 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Left luggage at Bath bus station?

Its the Bath Backpackers hostel (on the net),

walk out of the station and go straight ahead, past the police station on the right (150 yards) it's another 150 yards on the left.

Open 8am - 11pm, £2.50 per item left.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Left luggage at Bath bus station?

Thank you, I appreciate it!

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,493 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Left luggage at Bath bus station?

Just to confirm that this is indeed your only option as there are no left luggage lockers at the bus ststion (they are scared that someone might leave a bomb in them !).

UK
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Left luggage at Bath bus station?

There is an internet cafe, closer to the train station (Bath Backpackers is another minute or 2 walk down the street) but they're more expensive. The guy there tried to charge me £7.50 for a handbag and suitcase (they seem to charge by size), whereas Bath Backpackers let me store the handbag for free and charged £3 for the suitcase. The hostel's storage is more secure than the internet cafe's too.

Rochester
Level Contributor
1 post
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Left luggage at Bath bus station?

Just to confirm that we have just used the Backpackers Hostel to store luggage for about 6 hours at £3 per bag. I think they close at 10pm. Very friendly staff and easy to find - just come out of Bath Spa station and it's about 5 minutes walk ahead of you.

7. Re: Left luggage at Bath bus station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2011, 04:15