We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Homes in Bath, United Kingdom

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Homes in Bath, United Kingdom

We are six adults (3 couples) and we plan to travel to Bath on 26th June to attend a family wedding. We would like to rent a three or four bedroomed house or apartment close to the centre for approximately one week. Any ideas or suggestions?

Maeve O'D

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Homes in Bath, United Kingdom

Hi - You have placed this in the Bath, Maine, USA forum. You might have better luck placing it elsewhere:-)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Homes in Bath, United Kingdom

Thank you for message - OOps! I understood it was the Bath U.K. site I was dealing with! Thank you for the prompt reply and now I will try again and be more specific.

Maeve O'D

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Homes in Bath, United Kingdom

Hi QuebecVoiceWorks,

I noticed that your topic was misplaced in the Bath, Maine forum, so I have moved it for you to the appropriate UK forum. I hope you find the information you need on booking a house or large apartment.

Best regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
190 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Homes in Bath, United Kingdom

the vineyard website may be worth a look

Bath UK
Destination Expert
for Bath
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Homes in Bath, United Kingdom

HI

The "Maine" part of this query confused me - didn't realise we could shunt queries around.

Try taking a look at replies to this recent query too

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186370-i379-k3313…

Where I give some links to a the council run list of suppliers and 2 at the higher end (which still might not be too pricey depending on what you are after).

Something whackier (depending on the time of year it might even be lovely) would be to hire a narrowboat - the canal is generally no more than about 5-10 minutes from the centre of town.

Do bear in mind that parking can be tricky/pricey (particularly if you are a multi-car group)

Bath UK
Level Contributor
54 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Homes in Bath, United Kingdom

You should find a good selection of self catering properties in Bath and the surrounding area with three or four bedrooms - or as an alternative a property which offers a number of adjacent apartments. An excellent website is www.bathselfcatering.com or else just do a google search based on the keywords of bath self caterng. It is a good idea to choose a property which is graded under the visit britain official grading star system

hsj
London, United...
Level Contributor
476 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Homes in Bath, United Kingdom

There are a number of excellent large apartments in the centre of Bath that would suit you perfectly - see Bathholidayrentals.co.uk

8. Re: Holiday Homes in Bath, United Kingdom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2010, 08:15