We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Spa Treatment

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Couples Spa Treatment

I've been trawling the spa websites within Bath and can't seem to find any that offer a couples session. My husband isn't keen on going to a spa to have treatments but wouldn't mind going along if we could have a message or treatments as a couple (in same room). Can anyone recommend any spa that would offer this? So far on my search for which would be the best spa to visit for relaxation and use of the facilities, The Bath house is my favourite.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,231 reviews
from US$140.40*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
1,955 reviews
from US$144.53*
Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from...
401 reviews
from US$96.36*
Stonehenge, Bath and the Cotswolds...
621 reviews
from US$139.03*
Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
10,063 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couples Spa Treatment

This is a fairly unusual request, I suggest asking the individual spas.

Cradley Heath...
Level Contributor
87 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Couples Spa Treatment

Thermae Spa in Bath does" time for twos" couples treatments. The treatments seem to have good reviews but the actual bath house seems to be underwhelming. Im going to book for December for an anniversary treat, know what you mean about having dual treatments, more of a shared experience as less embarrassing for the men.

Bath UK
Destination Expert
for Bath
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couples Spa Treatment

Have you looked at the Spa treatments at The Priory?

http://www.thebathpriory.co.uk/spa/.

The new pool was opened about a year ago (or was it two?) and it is set in beautiful grounds.

If your husband still isn't keen, then Thermae would be a good compromise on a sunny day. He could just pay for entry and share the pools/steam room with you and then he could either pad along to the restaurant or sit outside on the roof terrace reading or just chilling whilst you had some treatments done.

4. Re: Couples Spa Treatment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Bath
Recent Conversations