We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Il Tocco d'Italia...New Years Eve?

Which Bath hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
tdb2009
Level Contributor
15 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Il Tocco d'Italia...New Years Eve?

We're thinking of spending New Year's Eve at the italian restaurant tocco D'Italia. Does anyone have any experience of this restaurant generally or it's New Year's Eve parties? Thankyou.

Bath
Level Contributor
185 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Il Tocco d'Italia...New Years Eve?

Il Tocco d'Italia went bust years ago.

tdb2009
Level Contributor
15 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Il Tocco d'Italia...New Years Eve?

OH! I came across an ad for a new years eve party. Very confusing.

Bath UK
Destination Expert
for Bath
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Il Tocco d'Italia...New Years Eve?

What was Il Tocco became a steak house for a couple of years before sitting empty for a while. A couple of months ago it opened under new ownership as the River Canteen (not to be confused with The Canteen at Komedia).

I've had lunch there twice now and I think this place has great potential.

It would be a great party venue so I've attached a review I just found while trying to find their phone number.

venue.co.uk/foodanddrink-reviews-r/14297-the…

4. Re: Il Tocco d'Italia...New Years Eve?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2012, 10:19