We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car parking in bath with hotel

harlow essex
1 post
Save Topic
car parking in bath with hotel

im looking for a hotel in the center of Bath that has car parking as im an invalid and cant walk without using my walking sticks

can you help

Bath UK
Destination Expert
for Bath
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car parking in bath with hotel

Welcome to the forum.

Are you visiting Bath as a tourist? I am trying to decide whether your plan is to get from A to B by car, park in a disabled bay and walk short distances to attractions or whether you plan to use taxis/HoHo bus/walk under your own steam.

This is because there are quite a few hotels/B&B's on the eastern side of the city centre but you will need to take care to avoid the "buses only" bridge and road.

Are stairs going to be problematic for you too?

Did you have a budget in mind?

I recommend that you start on the www.visitbath.co.uk website. Under the "accommodation" tab there is a hotel and B&B listing. If you select "more search options" you have the option to look for places with parking (and later look at the locations on a map). I noticed that quite a few places I'd always though of as hotels are listed as hotels.

Apart from that, Bath has being trying hard to become more accessible.

2. Re: car parking in bath with hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 08:16