We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self-Serve Laundrette in Bath, England

Which Bath hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Self-Serve Laundrette in Bath, England

Hello,

I'm looking for a place to do my own laundry (I think called a laundrette in England) in Bath. We'll be staying at Pratt's Hotel on South Parade. Does anybody know a laundrette within walking distance that will be open Sunday evenings?

Thanks for your help!

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
14,522 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self-Serve Laundrette in Bath, England

There's one in Widcombe on Claverton Street.

It's a 7 or 8 minute walk from South Parade, but difficult to explain how to get there as you need to walk to Bath Spa train station, go through the underpass and cross the footbridge over the river, then turn left, cross the road.....

It's next to a pub called The Ram if that's any help - postcode BA2 4LD

P.S. I don't know if it wil be open Sunday evening.

Edited: 15 May 2012, 21:03
Bath UK
Destination Expert
for Bath
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Self-Serve Laundrette in Bath, England

You'll be quite close to 2 launderettes. I think the one on Claverton St (as above) is a little bit closer than the one on Daniel Street (on the corner of Bathwick St).

If you walk out of Pratts, you need to walk towards the train station (so right, then left). at the station you will see a tunnel to the left (usually full of taxis) so walk through there and across the footbridge (which might appear as halfpenny bridge on your map). The launderette is across the (1st) road and along the row of shops to your left.

I can double check the opening hours.

3. Re: Self-Serve Laundrette in Bath, England

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 02:41