We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen party accomodation

Northampton, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hen party accomodation

Hello

I am organising a hen party in bath (we will be doing the thermal spa, cocktail making etc which is all in hand). However, i am looking at accomodation where we can rent out a house or apartment.

There are lots of lovely options however nearly all of them require a min of 2 nights stay and unfortunately we will only be in Bath for one night.

I am looking for accomodation that can fit up to around 12 people that will let us stay for just the one night, if anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.

The nearest i found was Charlotte House that does a min 1 night stay for 2013, but is unfortunately increasing this to 2 nights in 2014

www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/bath/252223

Many thanks in advance

Hazel

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
10,082 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen party accomodation

When ?

You might look for other posters about this subject, do a search on the Bath forum (there have been a few) then send them a private mail to see what they came up with.

Bath is a popular tourist destination, accomodation owners insist on 2 nights because they can......

2. Re: Hen party accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Bath
Recent Conversations