We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 day parking in Bath

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
2 day parking in Bath

Hi, I'm taking my girlfriend to Bath at the end of April for 2 nights, Sunday to Tuesday. I'm going to need to park somewhere upon arrival for the duration. Can anyone recommend a good car park that is secure? I was looking at the multi-storey on Avon street which is not far away. I this a good option?

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,352 Reviews
from US$133.30*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,124 Reviews
from US$142.20*
US$158.00
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge Inner Circle Access, Bath...
854 Reviews
from US$201.40*
Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from...
460 Reviews
from US$107.20*
UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 day parking in Bath

Some hotels offer an on street parking pass. Check if yours does that as you may be able to snag a place nearby the hotel.

Otherwise I'd imagine a town centre would be as safe as anywhere as long as there is absolutely nothing of value on display,

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
18,070 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 day parking in Bath

Parking in Bath city centre for 2 nights??

You are havin' a laugh!

Sorry I can't be more specific right now, but all I know is it WILL be expensive.

Hopefully one of the locals who lives there now ( I lived there for 8 years - okay ! year in Chippenham) will be able to provide up to date info. ;-)

Mentioned in this post
Chippenham
Chippenham
Wiltshire, UK
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 day parking in Bath

Yeah I know it won't be cheap, same as any city centre I've parked in, but as long there's a decent, fairly secure one. I've read a few things about using the park and rides but not sure about leaving the car in one for 2 nights...

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 day parking in Bath

Many park and tides won't allow overnight stays. Not sure about the Bath ones though. There's probably a web page with details.

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
18,070 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 day parking in Bath

"There's probably a web page with details."

Kerching! ;-)

visitbath.co.uk/travel-and-maps/bath-park-an…

6. Re: 2 day parking in Bath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 05:19