We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Inn Bath

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Premier Inn Bath

Hi My Daughter goes into the RNHRD on Monday morning for a two week stay, we are booked into the Premier Inn on Sunday night so she's there nice and early and I think it probably best to park at Manvers street car park, as we know where this is, but as she's disabled and struggles to walk too far esp with luggage, so I was wondering if anybody knows if we would be able to stop outside the Premier Inn and drop her and the Luggage off and then go and park, I think its around 5-8 min walk away, would this be correct???

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
7,084 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier Inn Bath

There was a thread about this hotel soon after it opened:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186370-i379-k68…

Post No 15 appears to address the drop off and others suggest car park options.

Hope all goes well.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier Inn Bath

Thank you, can confirm , we have parked right opposite the Hotel, it's only a 4 hour max stay car park but free from 8pm till 8am so our ticket runs until 8.45 tomorrow morning (cost £5.40) & the Hospital is just up the road, marvellous !

3. Re: Premier Inn Bath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 04:18