We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A good breakfast

Worcester, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
A good breakfast

Hi. My partner and I are having a child free weekend away near Abbots Bromley and I am looking for suggestions as to where in that area we will be able to get a good breakfast? We are partial to things like Bacon and Brie sandwiches and Eggs Benedict!

Thanks

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
4,620 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A good breakfast

Hi,

Sorry, I don't know of anywhere actually in Abbots Bromley that are open for breakfasts (but there are plenty of good pubs for lunchtime and evening meals )

The Dog & Doublet at Sandon is about 13 miles away and does good standard food

www.doganddoubletsandon.co.uk/eat/breakfast/

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g3652906-d227…

Edited: 01 May 2014, 13:13
Worcester, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: A good breakfast

Thanks, it doesn;t actually have to be in Abbots Bromley, just within short driving distance would be fine.

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
4,620 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A good breakfast

If you do choose The Dog & Doublet at Sandon, it is owned by The Lewis Partnership who also have The Swan Hotel in Stafford and The Moat House in Acton Trussell and they have a really good name for food and service.The 7 miles on the A51 between the pub (situated on the corner of Lichfield Rd A51/B5066 Sandon road) and the turn off to Abbots Bromley is a good run and we've never hit much traffic along there.

In fact we were going to eat at The Dog & Doublet one evening over easter, but the car park was full with it being so popular ,so we drove in the direction of Abbots Bromley instead and didn't take us long at all.

Or there is the Rugeley area which is closer.

4. Re: A good breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2017, 17:18