We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lichfield Restaurant

UK
Level Contributor
66 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Lichfield Restaurant

Hi - Hoping you can help?

We have tickets for the Barber of Seville at Lichfield Garrick but wanted to make a night of it and have a pre theatre meal?

Can anyone recommend somewhere good thats close to the garrick? Also, will we need to make reservations (we'll be eating about 6-6.30pm)?

Thanks

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lichfield Restaurant

There are many good Restuarants in Lichfield,two I know that would be open for a meal at that time are Siam Corner Ma Ma Thai and Ego Meditteranean,both on Bird Street,a short stroll from the Garrick.I have eaten at Ego,it is very good and some of the tables have a good view of Minster Pool and the Cathedral.Not tried Ma Ma Thai but it has a good reputation.Both of these Restuarants have websites with their menus,I know you can book a table on-line for Ego.Enjoy.

2. Re: Lichfield Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2009, 07:25
Get answers to your questions about Lichfield
Recent Conversations