We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This is in East London

Which Stoke-on-Trent hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
55 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
This is in East London

I posted this for Green Spices "I have not been to this place but from its post code and phone number it is in East London NOT Stoke-on-Trent as stated". Tripadvisor told me to post it here. The listing remains............

France
Level Contributor
685 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: This is in East London

Why are you posting about places you have never been to?

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
55 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: This is in East London

To advise people not local to the area that this is over 100 miles away. It is not on the maps for advising in that way nor is the "update property details" button available. Sorry if it confused

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
3,416 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: This is in East London

No; TA staff will not be reading the Stoke forum. You need to report it to TA staff by using the Help Center link at the bottom of any screen, then choose Correcting or Adding A Property (non-owners) then How To Alert Us When A Listing Is Incorrect. Ignore the advice for updating Restaurants as this facility has been removed, instead using the e-mail us link for correcting a hotel/attraction listing and just enter the URL of the restaurant's TA listing. It should get corrected eventually, but may take a few weeks to be actioned.

If you have any problems or need further advice then you need to post on the TA Support Forum specially set up for these sort of technical enquiries tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAd…

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: This is in East London

Here is a hyperlink to the correct page on the Help Centre:

tripadvisor.co.uk/help/postingandediting#c6

Then you choose whichever link is appropriate.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
55 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: This is in East London

All ready done - previously just following their advice [with serious doubt!]

6. Re: This is in East London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Stoke-on-Trent