We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trains at stanstead

Which Bury St Edmunds hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
spain
1 post
Save Topic
trains at stanstead

hi. hope someone can help me. im commin over from spain to visit bury st edmund.my plane arrives about ! 19 30 on a thurs, i need to get to bury. is there a train or a coach at that time thanks

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: trains at stanstead

There are trains up to 9:45pm from Stansted.

If you go to the Stansted Airport website & click on "to & from our airport" you can get details of all the methods of transport from Stansted

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trains at stanstead

Well I don't know where Alan was looking but I can't find a thing about any transport to Bury St E on the Airport web site.

There Is no quick way. There isn't a coach in the evening.

The train at 20:20 and 20:45 both arrive at BsE at 23:07. The first requiring a change at March, the second changes at Bishops Stortford, Cambridge and Ely (the same train your would have caught at March)

There is another train at 21:15 which needs changes at Bishops Stortford and Cambridge.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: trains at stanstead

METHODS of transport. I thought OP would then be able to use the LINKS there to see if there are any other ways of getting there

4. Re: trains at stanstead

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 19:17